Re: PHP URL issues

Plus, after you urlencode() the values to go into the URL, you should
use htmlentites on the URL to go to the browser, if you want it to be
valid HTML.

Use Firefox with HTMLValidator and make your HTML valid will solve
about  20% of beginner PHP problems.

Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?
http://cdbaby.com/browse/from/lynch