Re: mail

On 3/13/07, Dani Dws <rodio_r@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I just want to know if the mail function works from a localhost (local
server)?

I've checked my php.ini all the setting are right but the mail function is
not sending any mail, any idea?

best regards.

Sometimes ISP is blocking port 25, if so, you are not able to run a
mailserver, and you won't be able to send any email from PHP, for this
you should check out your ISP website, or contact the support desk of
your ISP.