Re: Stream Functions

Richard Lynch writes:
On Sun, March 11, 2007 1:15 pm, ccspencer@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Can anyone suggest why the connection might be refused?

My first guess would be that you have a firewall blocking the connection.
PHP can't poke holes in your firewall for you.

Since it is in the so-called "unix domain" there is no internet
connection involved.  The socket is just a point on the file system
and it is all internal to single computer.  The connection being
refused is either the (stream) server or the socket (I'm not sure
which) not to an internet address.  If I misunderstand please let
me know. Best, Craig

-     Virtual Phonecards - Instant Pin by Email      -
-           Large Selection - Great Rates            -
-     http://speedypin.com/?aff=743&co_branded=1     -