Re: Caching options - trunkcache?

APC is getting rolled into PHP 6, allegedly.

So that's kind of a no-brainer to choose, imho, as then you can be
forwards-compatible with something that turns into the PHP Dev Teams'
maintenance work instead of your own.

Zend Cache may still be faster, as they got the jump on the PHP code
caching game.  So if you've got the $$$, benchmark both and see which
helps you more.

YMMV
NAIAA
IANAL

On Mon, March 12, 2007 7:18 am, Merlin wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I am looking for a replacement of php trunkcache. As far as I can see,
> there is no further development and I had to take it offline due a
> system update and compatibility issues.
>
> What would you guys recommend for a free caching system on a LAMP
> environment running php 4.x apache 1.x and mysql 3.x
>
> Thank you for any advice.
>
> Merlin
>
> --

Some people have a "gift" link here.