Re: Redirecting in a PHP script

You also may want to consider just using an 'include' instead of
bouncing the poor user around like a basketball in re-directs.

Each re-direct sends traffic back and forth over the network, which
could be slow/flaky.

Plus you are chewing up HTTP connections on your web-server, and
that's an expensive resource on a busy server.

If your architect a web application correctly in the first place, you
don't need a header re-direct, imho.

Simply pull in the correct PHP code to do what you want, when you
want, and give the user the answer now, instead of making them get
back in line for another HTTP request to get their answer.

--
Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?