RE: Using array_search I get error

-----Original Message-----
From: Tijnema ! [mailto:tijnema@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2007 1:16 AM
To: Richard Kurth
Cc: Stut; php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  Using array_search I get error

On 3/12/07, Richard Kurth <richardkurth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Richard Kurth wrote:

Somehow you managed to get an array become a string..., if your are using
$_REQUEST directly, or a copy of it, then you should have an array.
I also don't really understand what you are trying to do, as 'date18' is a
key, not a value, and array_search searches vor values, in this case it
searches for the value 'date18' and then try's to get the key of that value,
but date18 is a key, so it would probably return false.

Then how would I search for the Key date18 and once I find it how would I
get the value of that key. Because even if I change the date18 to it's value
03-13-2007 I still get the error Wrong datatype for second argument. I have
also tried print_r(array_keys($array)); and I get The first argument should
be an array.