Re: Why won't this query go through?

Hello,
       Did you control your user privileges? May be, your database user
don't have enough privileges for INSERT. If your database user have enough
database privileges for INSERT, you must control your SQL. Firstly you
should write your SQL to the screen with echo ($q) and then paste this in
the mysql command line. If you get an errors, there is a problem on your
SQL. :)

--
Haydar TUNA
Republic Of Turkey - Ministry of National Education