Re: Re: $35 to the first person who can do this XML-parsing PHP script

Rob Gould wrote:
Ok, well at least I'm honing in on the problems now. I appears that my ISP is only running php 4.4.4.

So back in the PHP 4-days, what was the preferred method of doing such things?

- Rob

Expat would probably be the way to go, then.

http://www.php.net/xml

--
Jeremy C. Privett
Chief Operating Officer

Phone:     303.459.4819
Mobile:    303.883.0312
Fax:       303.459.4821
Web:       www.completelyunique.com

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender and delete all copies. Your compliance is appreciated.