To: <php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2007 6:11 PM
Subject:  What sripts,helpers to use for AJAX

I want to add some AJAX communication to my pages and would like to know, what scripts, helpers you would recommend. I don't want to use a full featured framework, just something to do the AJAX work. So far I've come across the following solutions

http://prajax.sourceforge.net/
http://sanjer.berlios.de/

yet they both doesn't seem very much used. Does anybody know these or knows better alternatives?

O. Wyss