Is there a way to un include a file

Hello;
Is there a way to un include a file once it has been included in a script.
My concern is where two php files might be included in another php
file they might have code or variables that conflict. I am thinking
of including files with different names but follow the same pattern
of code and variables but may have different values for variables
or different versions of the same function.
If there is not a specific function for un including a file (I have not
seen any indication from my text books that there is), it seems like
it would be nice to have one.
Meanwhile I will be doing some experimentation.
Thanks in advance;
Jeff K