Re: upload file

Alain Roger wrote:
I would like in fact to make more precise my previous post.
I would like in fact to restrict the file extension (and therefore the user
possibility).

My user should be able only to upload files with extension JPEG, BMP, GIF.

How can i set those parameter ?

You can't control that without using a client-side technology like Java or ActiveX. It may also be possible to use Javascript in the onsubmit event on the form to check the file extension.

If I may make a suggestion... don't over-complicate it. Trust your users to do the right thing on their side, help them by providing instructions, and validate what they've sent you in case they don't read them.

-Stut