Re: auction scripts?

On Wed, February 28, 2007 7:50 pm, Lisa A wrote:
> I have a client that bought some property that he'd like to have a
> website
> and have people bid on the land?  Does anyone know of any software or
> could
> write something simple for me to put this on his site?
> thanks,

Unless he bought the Sears Tower or something, he'd be better off just
using eBay or a similar site and linking to it than running his own
auction...

Though I guess you could whip up a page in about 5 minutes for
somebody's contact info and a "bid" and only allow bids larger than
the current max.

Then you'd only have to run backwards in a phone call through all the
bogus bids to get back to the one who's for real and can cough up the
earnest money.

--
Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?