Re: Populating array with function

On Tue, February 27, 2007 3:47 pm, Dotan Cohen wrote:
> On 27/02/07, Robert Cummings <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> On Tue, 2007-02-27 at 09:05 -0500, Al wrote:
>> > A good php editor, with code completion, will help prevent this.
>>
>> A decent brain with ample memory will suffice also. Upgrade packages
>> not
>> available (yet) :)
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Rob.
>>

> I've run "yum -y update brain" this week, but I've got a conflicting
> package: baby 0.1.7. The package is a self-executing job, very nicely
> done might I add, but it wakes up the system every three hours or so.
> The only error message that it throws is "wah wah wah", and I've been
> unable to google the meaning. It seems to always be the same error
> message, no matter what the cause: "diaper buffer overflow", "system
> resources (milk) running low", over- or under- heating, they all throw
> the same error.
>
> Anybody else experience this? Any suggestions / known solutions?

For the resource underflow, ask your doctor if you can start using
water for the late-night resource replenishment.

baby 0.1.7 is satisfied enough with water, but will more quickly get
out of the habit of waking up for it, since it's only water, and not
full-blown milk.

I think all the rest of them just take time to resolve, and the error
messages will distinguish themselves fairly shortly, at least as to
severity of error.

--
Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?