Re: PHP shell_exec

    Hi Ade,

    Sure you can. You must develop 2 scripts. One that will act as
"server" and one as "client".
    So if you want to get details of server B from server A you should
have the "server" into B and "client" into A.
    Be sure the communication between these 2 servers is securised
(using a certificate or build you own encryption for communication,
restrict script response depending on server ips etc...) as you want to
pass sensitive data between them.
    Communication can be done using curl library or simply with fopen
(if allow_url_fopen allows it). parameters can be passed using XML or
simple parsed plain text.

    Andy