Re: Uploading into website directory for Php files

In news: 9145868.post@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
StainOnRug  said:
> Hello again.. I recently posted a question about include files.. I
> appreciate
> the responses I received but my question wasn't answered.. its my
> fault I
> didn't explain myself 100%.. I know how to use the include files..
> What I am
> trying to figure out is. How do I upload the include files into my
> Include
> folder. I cant make the path myself because I don't have access to the
> config file. I have my website on yahoo web hosting. So how do I
> physically
> upload the file into that include folder which is
> .:/include:/usr/lib/php
> residing on my website. I don't have ftp access to the folder. I cant
> view
> the fold on my ftp program to upload the file.. do I upload it
> through php
> script?  Can I change the path to a folder on my website??  Thank you
> soo
> much everyone!

If you have no access to the folder you will have to ask your host company
to do it.
What do you wish to upload?
If you just wish to use something along the lines of:
<?php include_once("../include/footer.php");?>
You can use any folder.

Chris

--
Cheap As Chips Broadband http://yeah.kick-butt.co.uk