Re: JPG Not supported on my server, but GDlib enabled?

afan@xxxxxxxx wrote:
>> can somebody point me to the right direction?
>>
>> google?
> very funny...
> already was searching google but didn't find anything.
>
> yes, I can spend enxt 12 hours searching on google, but isn't easier to
> ask here after SOME research?

run configure with the help option, it give you lots of info:

	./configure --help

the specific option you need is:

	--with-jpeg-dir[=DIR]     GD: Set the path to libjpeg install prefix

you may need to actually install libjpeg - if so you'll have to find out how to
install stuff in your distro, I prefer debian where the command would be (off the top of my head)

	apt-get install libjpeg

btw stop moaning - the GD manual page clearly contains info about how to configure
GD with jpeg support:

	http://php.net/gd