Re: PHP Dynamic data in CSS Pop Up got but just one.

Chris Carter wrote:
> Thats great! I would try that as a solution. However, I am not sure if
> everytime a seperate div would open at the location of the row. For example,
> if I have data in the first row that row gets hyperlinked and the Div can be
> opened on the first row. After the first row at least 20 rows are grayed out
> coz there is not data. Now, when I click on the 21st row for the data, it
> opens up the first row only and not at the location of 21st row. Thats one
> thing I am facing right now.

you control which element gets displayed by generating/setting the correct DOM element id
attribute in the HTML you generate with php (i.e. the 'details' link in row 21 will display
the popup div that corresponds to row 21) ... where the element gets displayed
in nothing to do with php, you determine where on the page to display something using
suitable HTML and/or CSS - this is no longer a php problem - I believe you need to take this
question to a more suitable list/forum/thing.