Re: Re: remote fopen not working, despite allow_url_fopen = on

On Mon, February 19, 2007 9:43 am, alex handle wrote:
> A minute ago i tried to run my test script (remote.php) on the shell
> and the
> remote fopen works!!
> The problem must be within the php apache module or apache self.
> Is there a way to debug the php apache module?

Step #1.
Create a page with <?php phpinfo();?> in it, surf to it, and find the
allow_url_fopen setting within that output.

I'm betting dollars to donuts that the php.ini you changed has not yet
been read by your webserver, because it isn't the right php.ini, or
because you forgot to re-start Apache.

Step #2.
It's possible that your httpd.conf is messed up so that Apache (and
thus PHP module) cannot manage to do a hostname lookup.  If that's the
case, you probably need to be checking in httpd.conf and asking on the
Apache list...

--
Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?