From: blackwater dev [mailto:blackwaterdev@xxxxxxxxx] Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2007 9:45 PM
To: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  php forcing a post??

I currently have an html page that posts to a cgi function.  I need to
interject some php in the middle.  So, the form will post to itself, the php
page will catch the post, check on thing and then pass along to the cgi page
but the cgi page only handles posts.  How can I still php in the middle and
still have it 'post' to the cgi page?

Thanks!