RE: Understanding session variables with input field and register_global

I'm not familiar with an ini setting such as register_globals that would
give you similar functionality with session variables.

IMHO it seems unlikely that anyone would want EVERY form variable saved in
the session (Like the value of your "Submit" button :P)...
.. but if you REALLY want to do it, you could do something like this:

foreach($_POST as $key => $val)
{
	$_SESSION[$key] = $val;
}