Re: FW: Re: LOL, preg_match still not working.

Beauford wrote:
> I pasted this right from my PHP file, so it is correct. Just to elaborate. I
> have tested this until my eyes are bleeding.
>
> Sometimes this works sometimes it doesn't.
>
> One minute !!!##$$ This is a test &&%% will work the way it is supposed to,
> the next minute it does not.
>
> It seems that the first time through it is fine, but on the second time and
> on it is not.
> So if I keep hitting submit on my form with the above string, it will be ok
> on the first submit, but on subsequent submits it says there are invalid
> characters.
>
> Suffice it to say, it is wonky. It seems like it works when it wants to.

The problem is in the rest your code, not the regex, otherwise it would
fail every time.  Please post the code after removing sensitive
passwords and other information, but leave as unaltered as possible.
Only then can anyone help debug this problem.

Thanks,
Greg