Re: counting hyperlink clicks in php

Denis L. Menezes wrote:
Dear friends.

I have a site where I have news headers. I wish to count the clicks on the news headers so that I can see how many times each of the the news has been viewed. This way I can show the "most viewed" news.

Can one of you please advise hwo this can be done?

Thanks
Denis
I think the best way to do this would be to set an onClick (Javascript) event handler for each of the links, and then use AJAX style stuff to send the information to PHP on the server side, then PHP can log the link that was clicked, and keep track of the most clicked links.
-B