From: altendew [mailto:andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2007 6:06 PM
To: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  mysql_affected_rows inaccurate?

Hi a long time ago I stopped using mysql_affected_rows because I believed it
was giving me an inaccurate number. Now I was not very knowledged then so it
could of been my own fault. Is this function safe and functional? Could it
possibly give me the row result of a previous query I did and not the
latest?