Re: un include?

You need to rearchitect your system.

When you include a file, its code executes.  Once it has been executed, it is
done.  It will never "rewind" itself.  You can open and edit the file, but
the code has already executed and that execution has happened, and you cannot
change that.

What exactly are you trying to accomplish?  Dollars to donuts there's a much
easier and more logical way than trying to edit an included file.

--
Larry Garfield			AIM: LOLG42
larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx		ICQ: 6817012

Jefferson