Re: Updating PHP checkout page

On Friday 09 February 2007 21:29, Robert wrote:
Greetings,
This is about to your aproach to problem.

For my point of view there are too many solution.

1-) Is that customer may have to register himself? If so you may get from his
state date from here (when customer register himself you require his state
data). This solution can be done in PHP.

2-) If that justomer may not have to register. This is mainly Javascript
solution. A liddle js library may solve this. Of course you can post his data
to server and calculate tax then post back again.

3-) And or you may generate ajax solution for this. When user selects his
state, script auto post and get calculated tax.

4-) and of course BEST WAY is find a professional php programmer. Then tell
what do you want.

Ps: Also you may guessing STATE via IP number checking. (and this was not 100%
safe way)

Regards
Sancar