Re: Predefined Classes in PHP5

Roman Neuhauser wrote:
# lists@xxxxxxxxx / 2007-02-09 08:33:29 -0800:
Jim Lucas wrote:
So, to my question. Does anybody have a place they can refer me to to find out about all the available classes in PHP5. Granted that I don't have all the various extensions loaded, so I don't have access to the various classes. I would, however, like to be able to read about them someplace.
never mind, I found what I was looking for.  And it wasn't in the manual.

It was linked to by the manual, but not part of the manual.

http://www.php.net/~helly/php/ext/spl/

SPL could be what you were looking for, but it's not what you asked for.
Nevertheless, be warned that the apidoc you're looking at is stale and
incomplete.

How could not be (part) of what I was asking for?

I asked for documentation on the classes defined? isn't that exactly what this shows? In part at least.

--
Enjoy,

Jim Lucas

Different eyes see different things. Different hearts beat on different strings. But there are times for you and me when all such things agree.

- Rush