Re: Predefined Classes in PHP5

Roman Neuhauser wrote:
# lists@xxxxxxxxx / 2007-02-09 01:22:14 -0800:
I am wondering about the "Predefined Classes" for PHP5.

I see that this page:

http://us3.php.net/manual/en/reserved.classes.php

That page only shows two (2) new predefined classes for PHP5

But, as you can see from the first post on that page, there seem to be much more then 2 new classes.

That page talks about "reserved" classes, not all existing classes.

So, to my question. Does anybody have a place they can refer me to to find out about all the available classes in PHP5.

The manual? If it's not documented there, try the source.

the manual <-- Tried. nothing.

try the source <-- Joke, right?

--
Enjoy,

Jim Lucas

Different eyes see different things. Different hearts beat on different strings. But there are times for you and me when all such things agree.

- Rush