Re: LDAP constants GSLC_SSL_...

Hello Roman,

On Monday 05 February 2007 17:12, Roman Neuhauser wrote:
> > actually i am workinh with the ldap functions of php5.
> > Reading the docs i found the constants
> >
> >   GSLC_SSL_NO_AUTH
> >   GSLC_SSL_ONEWAY_AUTH
> >   GSLC_SSL_TWOWAY_AUTH
> >
> > They are simply documented, but i can't find any docs about them. Neither
> > at php.net not via google.
> >
> > So - what they are for and how to use them ?
>
> I had *no problems* finding information on these constants using google.

The infos you find either link to the PHP page (in different languages)
defining this constant (w/o explanation) or to the PHP source code section
defining them.
I have scanned about the first 50 results google retrieves when looking for
GSLC_SSL_NO_AUTH.

Anyway i found the docs myself when i limit the findings to Oracle.

My suggestion for the docs is to say for this items that they are limited to
the oracle directory server (and documented there). Anyway, a usage sample
would be nice to have for those they need these constants.

For me this question is solved for my scope (i use openldap).

regards
   Petric