From: chetan rane [mailto:chetan.d.rane@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, February 03, 2007 10:07 PM
To: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  Jabber conection manager

HI all

i want to develop a Jabber connection manage its role will be

1. accept HTTp request from the Client
2. establish connection with a jabber server using TCp 3. and later start
the instant mechanism between them

has any one worked on this please let me know how to do it

--
Have A plesant Day
Chetan. D. Rane