Re: Peristent Listen over an HTTP connection

hi

what i mean is

i want to write a script
where , when ny client requests come i read the stream and then process it

here is the exact steps

when the user first initiates
i create a session and establish a TCP connection
second: when teh user next sends a request i dont create a new TCP
connection but use the existing TCP connection.

On 2/4/07, Stut <stuttle@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

chetan rane wrote:
> I have a small issue to be handled here
>
> i want to persistently moniter the HTTP stream from a Client Browser.
> How do
> i accomplish it

I'm not sure what you mean by 'persistently monitor'. If you mean listen
for incoming connections then you need to look at the socket or stream
functions. If that is the case then I don't see where the "Client
Browser" comes into it.

Please elaborate further on what you are actually trying to accomplish.

-Stut

--
Have A plesant Day
Chetan. D. Rane