Who uses PHP

I've heard some concern expressed that PHP might be more insecure then other methods of developing website where security was of prime importance. Now, I personally do not believe this, but it would help me to convince others if I could point to major sites, where security (mostly with respect to the user authentication system) was extremely important (financial sites, etc.) and where PHP was the primary development platform.

Thank you.