Re: php code to upload a url correctly

Dave Goodchild wrote:
> Wouldn't it have been less hassle to not send that comment when all I
> was doing was trying to help, am pressed for time, and copied and pasted
> my solution?

no hassle on my part. :-D

I doubt you want me to point out that you original
comment that I commented on and the reply thereof
you sent both constitute a greater waste of your time
(and less confusion on the part of the OP) than if you had
just removed the 'raw_param' from your original code snippet),
given that your so 'pressed for time' (which is, in essence, nothing more
than a state of mind).

"do or do not, there is no try" said the funnny, little green man.