Re: most powerful php editor

Jochem Maas wrote:
> Curt Zirzow wrote:
>> On 1/20/07, Vinicius C Silva <vinicrigrupos@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> hi everyone!
>>>
>>> i'd like to ask something maybe commonly asked here. what is the most
>>> powerful php editor?
>>
>> So now we have a 4 day thread of discussing nothing but, this is what i
>> use....
>
> let see if we can make it a full week :-P

If we want to argue about this, let's set a few guidelines as to what
"powerful" means.  I propose these guidelines

1. Syntax highlighting
2. Web server integration
3. Link checking
4. Browser check in the top three (Mozilla-IE-Opera)

Now maybe you disagree, maybe you agree.  I'd love to just use vi and
type away, but quite frankly I'm not that smart.  And if you have your
own guidelines, let's hear them.