Re[2]: Regular Expression Problem

Hi Roman,

RN> Are you doing this to learn regular expressions or are you actually
RN> trying to do work? Because you're going the wrong way.
RN> It's XML, why do you treat it as text?

I am well aware it is XML and I could use an XML parser or simpleXML. I am
trying to learn regular expressions as I have a fair bit of work coming up that
will require the use pattern matching within strings. It just so happens that
some of the data looks like XML, hence the reason I am using a piece of XML for
this learning process.

Regards

Richard