Re: most powerful php editor

I believe this was related to what did you want to do with your editor.

I use these editors

Linux - KDE -> Kate
Win32 -> Ultra Edit

Both are support UTF8 and both can handle more than one file at one session..
Enough search and replace abilites.  Both can highlight code...

I wish to KDE (and or Kate) can support key macros to support my G15 extra
buttons for speeding up some HTML and PHP standart code blocks...

I use pico and nano for editing php code very long time ago. (multiple shell
windows etc).

Then I realize, abilites of editor effect my coding style. At that days, I
star to add line brake to SQL querys line because of long sql querys does not
fit the screen.

And also I detect when you adjust yourself to high capacity editor, you may be
very frusturated and feel uncomfortable with that low capacity ones...

and also in these days I'm looking for 19 inch (or more) wide LCD sceerns to
able to fit longer lines in my screen...

Regards

Sancar