Re: OT - Leaving

At 2:45 PM -0500 1/23/07, John Nichel wrote:
Howdy ladies and gents:

For the past 9 or so years, with one email account or another, I have been subscribed to the PHP General Mailing List. Well, life an work have succeeded in taking up all of my time, and the only thing I've been able to do with this list over the past year or so is select all the unread messages in my php folder, and hit the delete key. If I've posted 10 messages over the past year, I'd be surprised (probably why you n00bs are saying to yourself, "who the hell is this guy"). I'm just popping in now to let y'all know that I'm off to join people like John and Jason in the world of, "what ever happened to him". For those of you who give a damn ;) I can be reached at numerous email addresses, including:

john <at> nichel <dot> net
jnichel <at> by-tor <dot> com

As well as the other in this email (which have already been harvested by a billion spam bots).

Have fun, and I'll see ya on the other side.

--
John C. Nichel IV

John:

Does this mean that I'm out of your kill file now?  :-)

Take care and I hope everything goes well for you.

tedd

--
-------