Re: [HELP] Fatal error when uploading large files!

Jay Paulson wrote:
Hi everyone,

Hopefully you all can help!  I¹m at a loss as to what to do next.  I¹m
running PHP 5.1.2 with Apache 2.0.55 on RedHat ES4 and I keep getting the
following PHP error when trying to upload a larger file.  I have
AllowOverride turned on in the httpd.conf file so my .htaccess file is below
as well.  When I look at phpinfo() it reflects the changes in the .htaccess
file but yet still I get the following PHP fatal error.  Anyone have any
ideas what could be going on?  Could it be the Zend Memory Manager
(something that I know nothing about)?  Or anything else I may not be aware
of?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 20971520 bytes exhausted (tried to
allocate 19590657 bytes) in /path/to/php/file on line 979

LimitRequestBody 0
php_value memory_limit 40M
php_value post_max_size 30M
php_value upload_max_filesize 30M
php_value display_errors On
php_value max_execution_time 300
php_value max_input_time 300

doesn't seem to me that it is following the directives for memory size

OR or you are up against a 20mb disk quota possibly???

--
Enjoy,

Jim Lucas

Different eyes see different things. Different hearts beat on different strings. But there are times for you and me when all such things agree.

- Rush