RE: most powerful php editor

On Mon, 2007-01-22 at 02:13 +0200, Arno Kuhl wrote:
> [...]

Not at all, to each their own. But your comment suggests that one can't
as easily churn out "professional well-formatted heavy-weight documents"
unless one uses a "top-class word processor and supporting tools. The
same goes for an IDE". I strongly disagree. Knowledge, experience, and
attention to detail produces profession well-formatted heavy-weight
documents (in fact more likely lightweight), not the software you use to
type it. There are plenty of monkeys that use your ingredients for
coding and produce drivel.

Cheers,
Rob.