RE: Request for...

[snip]
Since this is a mailing list for web developers, I thought I might as
well post an o f f  t o p i c request.
Does anyone know of any website where I can get a exe or jar sitemap
generating software? Particularly not GsiteCrawler as it uses too much
system resources. A java applet would be nice. And, if possible, free
of charge ^.^

And does anyone know how and if a j a v a applet can be extracted from
a webpage?(also a class)
[/snip]

Wikus my dear fellow, are their Java mailing lists? Would you like me to
find one for you? Are you familiar with Google?

Better yet, how about one in PHP for free? I went to Google and typed in
'site map generator PHP' and the first result was
http://www.softswot.com/sitemapinfo.php. Not only is the web site done
in PHP, but the application is as well. How cool is that?

Listen up butt-bite. Next time, before you respond off list to those who
tried to give you even the teeniest bit of help please demonstrate that
you tried to help yourself get the answer or showed a modicum of
initiative. Hundreds will attempt to help you when you have shown that
you tried to help yourself.