Re: Request for...

Wikus Moller wrote:
Since this is a mailing list for web developers, I thought I might as
well post an o f f  t o p i c request.
Does anyone know of any website where I can get a exe or jar sitemap
generating software? Particularly not GsiteCrawler as it uses too much
system resources. A java applet would be nice. And, if possible, free
of charge ^.^

And does anyone know how and if a j a v a applet can be extracted from
a webpage?(also a class)

1) You state that you know it's off-topic.
2) For some reason you felt the need to make excessive use of spaces (while offtopic and java are considered dirty words in some places, they're not here, and even then you didn't "obfuscate" all instances). 3) This is not a mailing list for web developers, it's a mailing list for PHP developers. The fact that most PHP development happens in a web context does not make it exclusively for web development.
4) You would prefer a java applet yet you ask on a PHP mailing list.

My question... just how dumb are you?

Sorry, didn't mean that. I meant to ask... have you tried searching one of the many excellent search engines that are available? If so, and you didn't find a ton of relevant results, just how dumb are you?

-Stut

Easily annoyed today. Must be a Saturday, I never could get the hang of Saturdays.
[Doug is dead, long live Doug!!]
Ramble ramble ramble.