Re: Storing values in arrays

tedd <tedd@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: At 7:15 AM -0800 1/17/07, Ryan A wrote:
>True, but thats not the most important part... I guess I wrote it
>wrong, I meant that it should not write to disk before 1 minute...
>anyway... about the "array saving" any ideas?
>
>Thanks!

Why?

 Hey Tedd,

Aww, nothing serious... just had a few ideas running in my head that needs something like this... and was wondering if it would save on server processing time and resources if done like this rather than writing to disk on every login...

Cheers!

------
- The faulty interface lies between the chair and the keyboard.
- Creativity is great, but plagiarism is faster!
- Smile, everyone loves a moron. :-)