Re: $_SESSION variable gets lost on FORM action

From Roman:

Roman:
[...]
You don't need to know your IP. See the grammar for AbsoluteURI:
ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc2396.txt
I'm asking this because my IP is dynamic and I'm using a free
redirection service. My site is at
'http://something.no-ip.org/sitename' can I use
'http://something.no-ip.org/sitename/index.php?vaz=value' on the
Locarion header?

Actually you *must* use it instead of just the "index..." part.

Thank you Roman, I'm now working with absolute paths! :)

I Never thought that HTML had those specs...

It's not HTML, that's a completely different animal! HTTP is a
transport
protocol, HTML is a document format.  HTML documents are but one type
of things you can transport using HTTP.
With the relative link it worked and so it was OK for me...

Don't rely on browser bugs and features present to work around popular
bugs in server-side scripts.

Sorry, that was my BUG!!

Your totally right and I know that. I was with my head at some other place
when I wrote that (probably).

I don't know that much of HTTP (or other protocols) but my knowladge
of (X)HTML (used by its semantic) is very good. Also, I use headers to
send files, images and document types and that's got nothing to do
with HTML.

Glad that you reminded me, thanks,
Nuno