Newbie - help with a foreach

Could someone please help me figure out how to hide the info in the right bottom part of my page unless the corresponding link is selected in the top left.

The company names and job types at the top left need to show at all time. But the corresponding picture at the bottom left and the web address/info at the bottom right should appear only when selected.

I have the same query repeating twice once for the top left part and once for the bottom right part because I can't figure out how else to do it!

Thank you.

http://www.squareinch.net/single_page_t2.php?art=btw_logo.jpg