Re: Anyone would like to test my open source application http://sourceforge.net/projects/dfo/ ?

On 1/15/07, Gert Cuykens <gert.cuykens@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 1/15/07, Jürgen Wind <jwind@xxxxxx> wrote:
> Gert Cuykens wrote:
> >
> > Added db5c29 it includes a new server memory login module some small
> > layout and code modifications.
> >
> hmm,
> syntax error:  dg.delete()\n  dg.js (line 241)
> do you know the "Firebug" extension for Firefox?
> at least you should test your code before upload ;)

Ok i really want to know what is happening between me and transferring
the code to you ? I never have syntax errors ??? I will sent you a
screenshot of that part of the code from firefox with firebug of the
same version i uploaded to sourceforge.

You know this list is not to for debugging browser issues, perhaps
this discussion could go off list till the problem is solved; besides
as noted by Jürgen, you need to catch browser errors.

If you want to argue this consider what would happen if everyone on
the list said oh, test my thing i did...

Curt.