Re: Include file error, common one I think

I am not sure about this but the requirement is that even the links
associated with the image changes with the image. Like an image of
restaurant links to restaurants page and image for pubs links to pubs page.
Is this achievable through this code. I could not test it coz it was not
working. Can you help!!!

Thanks,