Extracting XMP text from Jpeg

The birth of my first daughter has inpired me to get the photo galleryon my site up to date. To do so, I need to extract XMP data from Jpegpictures. Here is a test pic:http://dotancohen.com/gili.jpg(beware, it's 1.8 MB)
This pic has three tags:TESTMILOTTESTגילי
I can see the tags using linux's strings and grep commands, but howcan I get them into an array in php? I have been playing with the PHPJPEG Metadata Toolkit but I can't seem to get the XMP tags into anarray and I'm getting frustrated! This is time that I should be withMeirav (her name), not googling for hours on end. Any advice,suggestions, and code examples are very, very welcome at this point.Those who know me from the list know that I never ask for codeexamples (not the best way to learn) but I'm really stumped now, andI've got a little girl to feed / give attention to / take care of thehouse because the wife is nursing / study / work. Thanks in advance.
Dotan Cohen
http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/artist_albums/655/fozzy.htmlhttp://what-is-what.com/what_is/spyware.html