Re: file_get_contents gets 404 error

2007. 01. 11, csütörtök keltezéssel 22.11-kor Frank Arensmeier ezt írta:
> In the manual it says:
>
> "You can use a URL as a filename with this function if the fopen
> wrappers have been enabled...".
>
> First of all, I would check your php.ini file. If everything is ok
> (fopen wrappers are on), maybe you could post some code. The last
> option would be to use an other way round by using e.g. curl or
> anything else. If anybody else is able to open the URL you provided,
> it must be either you code or your server / PHP config that is
> messing things up.
>
> //frank

Yes, fopen wrappers were on.
However, together with our system administrator we could solve the
problem.
The problem itself was with apache configuration. As I was running
file_get_contents on the server that contains the site I wanted to get,
apache translated the request to 127.0.0.1 which resulted in 404 since
there is no webpage for 127.0.0.1.
The sysadmin made some changes in apache config and after that it is
working fine.

Thanks
Zoltán Németh