Re: Re: Sending file stored on server via email - How?

On 1/8/07, Ville Mattila <ville@xxxxxx> wrote:
Matt Arnilo S. Baluyos (Mailing Lists) kirjoitti:
> What's the easiest way to go about this? Specifically, what's the
> easiest way to read a file from the server and send it as an email
> attachment.

I would suggest you to use http://phpmailer.sourceforge.net/ that is a
featured class for sending e-mails from PHP scripts. It supports file
attachments too. Messages can be sent over sendmail or direct SMTP with
the PHPMailer.

Just tested the phpmailer package and integrated it into our application.

Great stuff. Thanks for pointing me to it.

--
Stand before it and there is no beginning.
Follow it and there is no end.