Re: Problem with displaying image

Budi Setiawan wrote:
hi, im Budi,

recently i have some problems here with displaying jpeg image in firefox
browser. at first, when i tested my web page using IE it jsut works fine, but when i decided to test it using Firefox 2 the problem occurs. some of my images left undisplayed. but the things that i cant still understand is the other images (which is have the same type -- jpeg) are still displayed well.

another unusual thing is :
1. when drag on the image it still indicating that there is an image, but
with full white color.
2. say that my image file name is tes.jpg 200x200 px, then, when i copy the image location, it is still showing the right name, say fooofoo.com/tes.jpg,
but when open that image (typing the name fooofoo.com/tes.jpg in the
browsers address bar) my browsers window title displaying "tes.jpg (GIF
Image, 1x1 pixels)"

so.. what problem that i really dealt with?

// im beginner in everything, including my english, so, i hope you can
understand what i just wrote above..
// best, regard

do you have an example/page that we can look at?