Re: Question regarding include() and symlinks to directories

On Thu, January 4, 2007 2:47 pm, Karl Pflästerer wrote:
> In my opinion include() should respect symlinks to directories and not
> dereference them before finding the file to include. Or am I wrong
> here?
> The PHP version is 5.1.6 (will soon be updated).

WHOOPS!

My fingers slipped and I keyboarded to "Send" button.

SORRY!

... and use full pathname when you go to read a file.

Anything else is more like playing an Adventure Game than Programming.

I can see arguments both ways for when to work out the symlink, so
you'd have to take this up with Internals to get a change made...

--
Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?